PROCEDURE FOR TRANSCRIPT
(CLICK FOR DOWNLOAD SAVE AND/OR PRINT)
Student(s) who are currently studying or studied any programme from the Institute (Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra or National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra) may request for obtaining transcript either in-person or by post at their residential address. They are requested to follow the following process.
Step-1 :- Download “GENERAL APPLICATION FORM FOR ALL SERVICES” form available on the Institute website under Academic->Student Services->Student Forms.
Step-2:- Fill application form in your handwriting and attach the following with this application form.
1) Required Fee in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Director, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra payable at Kurukshetra, Haryana, India
The prescribed fee would be calculated as per the following:-
For First Set of Transcript – 450 Rs.
Subsequent Set of Transcript – 90 Rs for each Set.
(The set may include photocopies of All Detailed Mark Certificates (DMC), Photocopy of Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC), Syllabus, World Education Service(WES) Form or such other forms required by the Institutes or agencies)
2) Self Attested Photocopy of Photo ID Proof issue by the Organization/Government Agencies like Employee ID Card, Student ID Card, Votar ID Card, Aadhar Card etc
3) Self Attested Photocopy of Address Proof either in your name or your father name or your spouse name or allotted to you by the organization where you are working.
4) Photocopy of Documents as a Set for required number of transcripts as per 1) above.( Ex. if you want two transcript then you have to send two set of photocopy of the documents with the application)
Step-3 Send all the Documents by Speed Post/Registered Post at the following address.
Deputy Registrar (Academic)
Room No.:-210, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Golden Jubilee Admin Building, Kurukshetra, Haryana, India :-136 119
Phone No. : - 01744-233226,228
Step-4 Normally Transcript is handed over to the Student within 3-4 working days of receipt of his/her request in Academic Section.
In case if student couldn’t able to collect the transcript in person then he/she can authorize any present student/faculty to collect his/her transcript on behalf of him/her. In this case he/she has to write a letter with authorizing the person for collection of his/her transcript from academic section under his/her own handwriting and signatures, scan this letter and send it by email to email@example.com .
Step-5 In case if student has any query in the process he/she may contact on following no in academic section.
1) For UG Transcript :- 01744-233228
2) For PG Transcript :- 01744-233226
3) For Ph.D. Transcript :- 01744-233229
Please note that the Transcript can't be sent to the students by post by the Institute. The student/alumni may authorize any person for processing of the transcript from academic section as above by sending authorization letter by post/email.
Your suggestion to improve the procedure for getting transcript is always welcome. You may send your suggestions through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-STUDENTS/ALUMNI/VISITORS ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT INSTITUTE AUTHORITIES FOR THEIR AVAILABILITY BEFORE THEY PLAN TO COME TO NIT,KURUKSHETRA FOR OFFICIAL WORK.
-THE INSTITUTE REMAINS OPEN ON ALL WORKING DAYS EXCEPT GOVT HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS( SATURDAY AND SUNDAY) FROM 9.00 AM TO 5:30 PM.
- APPROVED STUDENT TIMING ON WORKING DAYS ARE AS FOLLOWS
MORNING : 12:00 NOON TO 01:00 PM
EVENING: 04:30 PM TO 05:30 PM