We have excellent computational facilities available for academic and research purpose. The department has its own intranet connected to the campus wide LAN .The department intranet supports several servers based on Windows 2008, Windows2003 and Linux servers. All servers are networked through switches, and about 250 nodes are connected to these servers. The department has printing and scanning facilities available to the students and staff members.
1. Computer Networks Lab.
2. Mobile Computing Lab.
3. Application & Systems Software Lab.
4. Computer Hardware & Trouble Shooting Lab.
5. Software Engg. & Web Engg. Lab.
6. Thin Client Lab.
7. Project Lab.
8. Wireless & Sensor Networks Lab.
Excellent computational facilities are available for academic and research purposes. The infrastructure in the department got strengthened during Project IMPACT and Project TEQIP. The department has its own intranet since 1994 and is connected to the campus wide LAN. The department intranet supports about 10 servers based on Windows and Linux servers which are networked through switches and about 350 nodes are connected to these servers. The department has printing and scanning facilities available to the students and staff members. There are eight laboratories for UG/PG in the department. Students work on tools, compilers, web authoring tools, DBMS, Rational Suite Enterprise, Aneka (Cloud Computing tool) and Network Simulation Tools like NetSim, Qualnet, and Image Processing Software, etc.
- AMD Opteron Rack based -------02 Nos.
- AMD Opteron Tower based -------03 Nos.
- Intel Xeon Rack based -------01 Nos.
- Intel Xeon Tower based -------02 Nos.
- i7 based -------200 Nos.
- Core 2Duo based -------190 Nos.
- Intel i3 processor based -------25 Nos.
- AMD Athlon based -------35 Nos.
- Intel P4 based -------70 Nos.
- Total -------410 Nos.
Photocopier / Network Printers -------04 Nos.