Mechanical Engineering Department
|Total Number of Ph.D. Awarded||37|
|Number of Ph.D. in Progress||22|
|Number of M.Tech.Awarded||160|
|Number of Research Papers Published||520|
|Number of Book Published||06|
Seminars / Workshops / Symposium Organized in 2007-2008
- A two week "Faculty Development Programme on Entrepreneurial Awareness" from June 25 to July 4,2007.
- A two day Workshop on "Preparing Young Women for Enterprising Future" from November 13-14, 2007.
- A two day "Entrepreneurship Awareness Programme" for Technically Qualified Un-employed Youth from November 27-28, 2007.
- A two day Workshop on "Impact of TEQIP and Excellence in Engineering Education" from December 24-25, 2007.
- A two day National Symposium on "Emerging Trends in Mechatronics" from December 27-28, 2007.
Seminars / Workshops / Symposium Organized
- National Workshop on Design and Development of NDT Equipment for Industrial Products, September 01-02, 2005
- All India Seminar on emerging Technologies in Mechanical Engineering, March 29-30, 2005