Greetings from the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, Haryana.
The Department of ECE, NIT Kurukshetra is organizing an online Short Term Training Program (STTP) on “Research Methodologies and Scientific Research Writing using LaTeX” from 04th -08th January 2024. The program will facilitate the researchers/faculty members to understand the essential concepts of research, methodology, and technical writing through a totally practical and hands-on approach.
- The primary objective of the STTP is “Effective Document Writing” of the faculty, UG/PG Students, and Research Scholars enthusiasts of the Institutes.
- This program aims to provide necessary hands-on training on reliable software with simulators that can be utilized for writing research papers and proposals.
- The key highlights of the program include the detailed concept of Research collaboration, preparation, navigation, communication, publishing, novelty, and similarity index.
Brochure RMSRL2024How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online by clicking the link: https://forms.gle/5qNURybVV5765i4K8
- The Registration fee is to be paid through SBI Collect. The procedure to submit the fee through SBI collect is given in the attachment.
- Participants are also required to upload the transaction receipt (SBI collect) and the registration form on the registration link (https://forms.gle/5qNURybVV5765i4K8) by 20th December 2023.
Kindly find the attachment along with this mail and disseminate this information to Research Scholars, and UG/PG students to join the online STTP and enhance their knowledge.
The last date to register is 20th December 2023.
Few seats are available for the STTP (first come first serve basis)