Power Electronics and Drives, Electrical Machines and Renewable Energy
1. Jaladi KK, Sandhu KS. DC-link transient improvement of SMC basedhybrid control of DFIG-WES under asymmetrical grid faults. Int Trans Electr Energ Syst. 2018;28:e2633.
2. Jaladi KK, Sandhu KS. A new hybrid control scheme for minimizing torque andflux ripple for DFIG-based WES under random change in wind speed. Int Trans Electr Energ Syst. 2019;e2818.
3. Kiran Kumar Jaladi, K.S. Sandhu, Real-Time Simulator based hybrid control of DFIG-WES,ISA Transactions, Volume 93,2019,Pages 325-340. 4. Jaladi, K.K. Experimental validation of SMC DTC-VC for DFIG-WECS Electr Eng (2019), Volume 101, Issue 2, pp 587–598.
5. Kiran Kumar Jaladi, Kanwarjit Singh Sandhu, Real-time simulator based hybrid controller of DFIG-WES during grid faults design and analysis, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Volume 116,2020,105545.
6. Jaladi, K.K., Sandhu, K.S. & Bommala, P. J Control Autom Electr Syst (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40313-019-00557-9
1. S. V. Jadhav, J. Kirankumar and B. N. Chaudhari, “ANN based intelligent control of Induction Motor drive with Space Vector Modulated DTC,” 2012 IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems (PEDES), Bengaluru, 2012,pp.1-6. doi: 10.1109/PEDES.2012.6484350.
2. Giribabu D, Kiran J, Satheesh Chandra, “ANFIS Based Voltage Model RFMRAS Speed Observer for Induction Motor Drive,” in ICEPE, NIT Meghalaya, June 12th -13th 2015. (10.1109/EPETSG.2015.7510088)
3. S. K. Barik and K. K. Jaladi, “Performance characterstic of five-phase induction motor with different conduction modes in VSI,” 2015 IEEE Students Conference on Engineering and Systems (SCES), Allahabad, 2015,pp.1-5.doi: 10.1109/SCES.2015.7506439
4. S. K. Barik and K. K. Jaladi, “A comparative analysis of different conduction modes in VSI with five phase induction motor,” 2016 International Conference on Microelectronics, Computing and Communications (MicroCom), Durgapur, 2016, pp. 1-6. doi: 10.1109/MicroCom.2016.7522603
5. S. Jadhav and K. Jaladi, “Advanced VSC and intelligent control algorithms applied to SVM_DTC for induction motor drive: A comparative study,” 2016 12th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation(WCICA),Guilin,2016,pp.2694-2698.doi: 10.1109/WCICA.2016.7578784.
6.Subodh Kanta Barik, Kiran Kumar Jaladi, Five-Phase Induction Motor DTC-SVM Scheme with PI Controller and ANN Controller, In Procedia Technology, Volume 25, 2016, Pages 816-823, ISSN 2212-0173. doi.org/10.1016/j.protcy.2016.08.184.
7. G. Yadav and K. K. Jaladi, “Comparison of different parameters using Single Diode and Double Diode model of PV module in a PV-Battery system using MATLAB Simulink,” 2017 14th IEEE India Council International Conference (INDICON), Roorkee, 2017, pp. 1-6.
Administrative and Academic Assignments:
1.Professor In-charge Measurement and Instrumentation Lab
2.Professor In-charge Research Lab
3.Professor In-charge Electrical Machines Lab
4.Assistant Professor in-charge Training and Placement Cell
M.Tech Dissertations: Complete-10