PROCEDURE FOR EDUCATIONAL VERIFICATION
The companies/agencies requiring verification in respect of Alumni (Ex-Students) of this Institute are requested to communicate their verification requirement through speed post/registered post at the following address: –
Superintendent SG-II (Academic)
Room No.: 310, 2nd Floor, Golden Jubilee Admin Building,
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Kurukshetra, Haryana, India – 136 119
Phone No.: – 01744-233228
It may be noted that the Institute charges a fee of Rs. 250/- Per Student/Per Verification. The verification request should be accompanied by: –
- Application Form duly filled in by the Company/Agency. The verification may be sent through the email at firstname.lastname@example.org Write Subject matter as EDUCATION VERIFICATION.
- Proof of deposition of fee in the Main Account of the Institute No. 10116885013 with IFSC No. SBIN0006260.
- Photocopies of the Academic credentials of the student to be verified by the Institute Authority. In the NIT Kurukshetra, Sr. Supdt. (Examinations) and Superintendent SG-II (Academic) are only authorized to attest and verify the Educational Credential of the students on behalf of the Institute.
- The verification report demanded by the Government Departments/Organizations is exempted from the above said verification fee.
- The Examination Branch shall try to send the verification of the student in maximum 7-14 working days of receipt of the application.
- The verification report will be sent to the company/organization by Email only except in compelling situations where postal delivery is specifically demanded by the company/organizations, hence they must mention their authentic Email ID along with the application form.
- In case if agency/organization has any query in the process, please contact:
FOR UG Verfication :- 01744-233228
FOR PG Verfication :- 01744-233226
FOR Ph.D.Verfication:- 01744-233229
Your suggestions to improve the procedure for educational verification are always welcome. You may send your suggestions through email at email@example.com
NOTE: -THE INSTITUTE REMAINS OPEN ON ALL WORKING DAYS EXCEPT GOVT HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS( SATURDAY AND SUNDAY) FROM 9.00 AM TO 5:30 PM.