Prof. Gian Bhushan
Head Siemens Centre of Excellence
|SCOE Notice board
About Siemens Centre of Excellence
Siemens Centre of Excellence (SCOE) is a premier arm of National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (Institution of National Importance) which aims for building capacity in Design and Manufacturing with the latest and highly robust technology driven solutions.
The facility is dedicated to perform these solutions driven engagements for both Industry and academia.
The infrastructure available at Centre can take up real-time projects in the field of design and manufacturing for industrial, service and other sectors.
Also, there is opportunity of consulting and research operations which is benefited by latest hardware and software deployed at the Centre. The center team not only includes experienced professionals with practical exposure of dealing with industrial processes and troubleshoot but also is supported by highly experienced academia fraternity of NIT Kurukshetra for adding value to the deliverable. SCOE is dedicated to the growth of technology driven society with focus on uplifting both regional and national perspective.
To be a globally recognized and leading Centre for skill development, trainingand translational research for empowering indigenous manufacturing
1. To empower the Indian youth with industry relevant skills in manufacturing technologies by education and training securing rewarding employment opportunities
2. To develop capabilities and building capacity for indigenous manufacturing in collaboration with industry, academia, and government agencies
3. To provide access to state-of the art machinery and software tools for innovative design and developing new manufacturing technologies.
Features of SCoE:
- Research Experience
- Services & Solutions
- Skills, Talent & Ability
- Technology Driven Learning
- Unlock Innovation
1. NX for Design -SKETCHER (16 Hrs)
2. NX for Design -Essential (40 Hrs)
3. Industrial Electrical Equipment-Beginner (16 hrs)
4. Industrial Automation-Beginner (16 hrs)
5. Fundamentals of Mechatronics (16 hrs)
6. Introduction to CAE & Simulation (16 hrs)
7. Basics of CNC Programming (16 hrs)
8. Advanced Manufacturing Concepts-Beginner (16 hrs)
9. Anatomy of Industrial Robots (16 hrs)
10. SCoE (Online) Internship Program (4 weeks)
11. SCoE Internship Program (4.5 months)
How to Apply:
Step 1: Submit “Student Registration form” (Click-on SCoE dropdown menu to access this form)
Step 2: SCoE Team will contact you to provide details of the registered course
Step 3: Payment link/details will be mailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: Share payment receipt/confirmation to email@example.com with subject line [Re: Payment receipt for enrolment in SCoE program “Program Name”].
Step 5: Confirmation mail is sent with your UID details & Training Schedule.
Step 6: Join the Induction Program as per the schedule.
TELEPHONE: 01744-233114, 115
THE HEAD SIEMENS CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE, RISE BUILDING
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KURUKSHETRA – 136119
Phone: +91 1744 233114, 315, F : +91 1744 233114