The industrial robot and emerging cobots–the key player in Industry 4.0 are fast creating a niche for their integration in all verticals of industry and human life.
The aim is to prepare skilled manpower ready for placement in the manufacturing and automation industry with enhanced
The facilities : Industry grade n-axes robots with assorted reach and low-to-high payload capacity plus use case set-ups.
The lab offers :
- Hands-on learning on the working and testing of industrial robots
- Design strategy and programming of the robots to perform different tasks
- Ability to assemble and disassemble of robots
- To develop projects on real-life industrial problems
- To conduct research in robotics engineering